Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Holy Tornado of a Year
Where do I even begin? The last year and half has been the most challenging and trying time of my entire life. What I thought was solid, proved to be sinking sand. I have changed jobs, changed marital status, changed addresses, changed my hair. Everything!! In regards my marriage, it is still a sensitive subject. Many people are faced with a grueling divorce filled with disagreements and strife. I got lucky, Michael and I are cordial and still remain friends to this day. The divorce isn't actually final until September of 2016, but it is well on its way. As a young child, I never imagined myself following suit of the divorce in my family. When we married, we laid in bed one night and realized there wasn't a single person we could think of in our families that hadn't been divorced. We were just another statistic, plain and simple. There was never a pivotal moment that broke the horses back, we just went back and forth for so long that we finally gave up. Its sad, no doubt is it sad, but we are young and have a full life ahead of us. We will survive. I will follow with more about the learning process and finding myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment